We welcome applications for membership of the Chapels Society. The subscription rates are as follows:
- £15.00 ~ individual member in the UK
- £20.00 ~ two members at the same UK address, receiving one copy of all correspondence
- £20.00 ~ individual overseas member
- £8.00 ~ full-time student registered in the UK
- £20.00 ~ corporate member in the UK
If you are thinking of joining the Society, you are very welcome to approach Stuart Leadley, our Membership Secretary, for further information.
If you would like to join the Society please download a membership application form, which should be completed and returned to the Membership Secretary, 52 Southwood Avenue, Cottingham, East Yorkshire HU16 5AD.
If you pay income tax in the UK, you can enhance the value of your subscription to the Society (at no cost to yourself) by downloading a Gift Aid Declaration and completing it too.
Existing members are welcome to avoid the chore of writing an annual cheque by downloading a copy of our Bankers Order Form with Gift Aid and sending it to the Treasurer – Mr John Ellis, 24 Shrublands Court, Mill Crescent, Tonbridge TN9 1PH.